Small Business Websites
- Diana Navarro - Dr. Diana Navarro, providing full-range personalized dental services near the Star Medica Hospital in Merida.
- Luli Sanchez - Online portfolio of Lourdes Sanchez, an artist and printed textile designer.
- Luna del Oriente - Importers of fine Indian and Chinese antique furniture and architectural elements.
- Paradise Weddings - Experienced wedding coordinators in Playa del Carmen, Cancun and the Mayan Riviera.
- Pets and Company - Husband and wife provide veterinary services in Merida, Yucatan for cats, dogs and horses.
- Selva y Jardin - Landscape planning and maintenance services in Merida.
- Yucatan Dental - Dr. Jesus Sanchez, modern dental services in Merida, Yucatan.
- Yucatan Productions - Photography production services and location scouting that has worked with major internatonal magazines and other publications. Located in Merida, Yucatan.
- DFK Lopez Novelo - Local office of one of Mexico's ten largest accounting firms.
- JZ Capital Partners - Closed-ended investment company run by a well-seasoned team of highly skilled professionals.
- Puerto y Pino - Law offices and legal services in Merida, Yucatan.
- Reyes-Larrain - Reyes Rios + Larrain, international studio of architecture and design in Merida, Mexico.
- Wisecracker Design - Commercial interior and furniture design, retail design, residential design, product development, etc.
- Yucatan Expatriate Services - Lawyers, accountants, administrators, paralegals, writers, doctors, teachers… all professionals whose job it is to know what you need and help you get it as efficiently as possible.
- Yucatan Lawyers - A wide and comprehensive range of services and a staff of diverse specialists ready to assist you in your business ventures in Mexico.
- Mayan Xic - T-shirts with funny, unorthodox sayings from the very peculiar Yucatecan way of speaking spanish.
- Wisecracker Luggage - Luxury, lightweight, sophisticated luggage for the frequent traveler.
- Casa Caribe - Small hotel in Puerto Morelos.
- Cascadas de Merida - A cool and tranquil hideaway in the center of downtown Merida.
- Hotel Marionetas - A bed & breakfast hotel situated in the heart of historic center of Yucatan's regional capital city of Merida.
- Les Cignognes - Boutique hotel in Marrakech, Morocco.
- Luz en Yucatan Hotel - A home away from home in the historical heart of Merida.
- Riad Kaiss - A luxurious boutique hotel of unique charm and refined elegance in the heart of historic Marrakech, Morocco.
- Rosas y Xocolate - Designer small boutique hotel and restaurant in the heart of Merida, looking out onto Paseo de Montejo.
- Sanssouci Collection - Boutique hotels with individual character and personal service in Marrakech, Morocco.
- Suites del Sol - One and two bedroom furnished apartments in Merida for short or long term rental.
- The Pickled Onion - Restaurant and B&B in Santa Elena, Yucatan, near Uxmal.
- Trinidad Hotels - Two colonial art-filled hotels in downtown Merida.
- Catering by Woody’s - Catered meals for big and small events in the Santa Barbara area.
- The Pickled Onion - Restaurant and Bead & Breakfast located near Uxmal.
- Trotters - Trotter Restaurant Group, dedicated to the art of presenting exceptional cuisine in the most inspired of settings since 1972.
- Woody’s BBQ - For more than 25 years in a row, voted the Best BBQ in Santa Barbara County.
Tourism and Travel Websites
- Casa K’in - Classes, programs, journeys, seminars, events, and conferences, all promoting healing and personal development through the sacred Maya teachings.
- Little Mexican Cooking School - Weekly cooking classes by the sea in Puerto Morelos, where students learn history and recipes of Mexican favorite foods.
- Hacienda Yaxcopoil - Hacienda Yaxcopoil is a Yucatan plantation for sale located near Merida, Mexico and dating back to the 17th century.
- Iluminado Tours - Explore Chichen Itza, Uxmal, Ek Balaam and many other ancient sites with new eyes, escorted by Maya elders and teachers.
- Yucatan Living - Online magazine for expatriates who are living, working and playing in Yucatan, and for those who are discovering this unique location as a possible destination for retirement, starting a new business or owning a second home.
Pro Bono Websites
- Merida English Library - English-language library and community center in Merida.
- Niños y Crias - Non-profit organization, founded to promote and create educational experiences for children that will sensitize them to the needs of the natural world and inspire them to become caretakers of the planet.
- Yucatan Kids - Also known as "Patronato Peninsular Pro-niño con Deficiencia Mental", is a United Nations affiliated care-giving organization for physically and mentally deficient children. Located in Merida, Mexico.
Customized Wordpress Templates
- Global Gardeners - Design and consultation services required by businesses, non-profits and individuals seeking a different approach to the use and development of land.
- IBS-No-More - Blog and website devoted to the research of the relationship between the spice called "annatto" and Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
- Renovation DC - Who, what, when, where and how of remodeling or restoring a property in Washington DC.
- Yucatan Property Management - Ruben Ballote, property manager for your house in Merida centro or on the Yucatan coast.
- Yucatan Expatriate Services - Personal and business services for expatriates in Mexico, including immigration, legal, accounting, tax consulting, importation and much more.
- Yucatan Living - Online magazine with indepth articles, news, events, reviews, photos, videos and more... all for people who are living, working and traveling in the Yucatan.
Real Estate Websites
Vacation Rental Websites
- Casa de las Tortugas - A fully renovated 200 year-old colonial house in the heart of Merida.
- Casa de los Espejos - A Merida vacation rental that is not only lovely to look at but comfortable and delightful to spend time in.
- Casa de los Manos - A four bedroom, three bath home with a pool. Located just blocks from both the Plaza Grande and Paseo Montejo.
- Casa del Azahar - A breezy oasis in the historic center of Merida, this vacation rental maintains its original architectural features of the original construction.
- Casa de Luz - Luz en Yucatan's vacation rental home located across the street from the hotel.
- Casa Dos - Renovated vacation rental in the heart of Merida.
- Casa Esplendida - Vacation rental located in the historic center on the most popular block in town for English-speaking travelers and residents.
- Casa Hermana - Luxury vacation rental in downtown Merida.
- Casa Godi (Photography)- A fully staffed luxury 3-bedroom villa located on the white sandy beach of the biosphere reserve of Sian Kaan.
- Casa Mosaicos - Vacation rental located on a quiet street between two parks in the centre of Merida, parques Santa Lucia and Santiago.
- Casa Panadero - Just a few city blocks from the center of town, this vacation rental stands proud and tall, one of a group of four special row houses in the exclusive Santa Ana district.
- Casa Perlita - A Merida vacation rental home located a short promenade from the Plaza Grande and Paseo de Montejo.
- Casa Pocito - This privately owned townhouse is offered as a vacation rental to those seeking privacy, unstructured days and independent adventures in travel.
- Dias en Medio - A beach house with a swimming pool on the shores of the Gulf of Mexico just outside of Telchac.
- LaLaLand - Vacation rental in British Columbia. We designed the website and created the original art as well.
- Seminario 12 - Event venue and unique vacation rental in Mexico City. The only private residence remaining that overlooks the city's main square, the Zocalo.
- Artists in Mexico - A collection of art by Melva Medina and Abel Vazquez, as well as various artists from Yucatan and other parts of Mexico.
- Carla Zarebska - Writer, visual artist, photographer.
- Georgia Charuhas - Fine art, paintings, drawings, collages and prints by local Merida fine artist.
- Habla - OK, we did not get to design their website. But we have helped them with SEO and link exchanges. They offer Spanish Immersion Classes, as well as other bicultural, bilingual classes.
- Memory Pool - A free social network site that allows you to build a community around the memory of someone who has died.
- The Polo Affair - Website designed to advertise a book by the same name. It includes downloadable samples of the book, and a photo gallery with downloadable, high resolution photos for press inquiries.
- Yoga Shiatsu - Website designed for explaining the yoga, shiatsu and other consultation and services provided by Donald Niedermayer and Paola Giovine.
- Yolisto - Online forum for expats living in Yucatan.
- Adozona - In-depth, industry-specific information in English, on everything required by buyers interested in manufac-turing apparel in the Dominican Republic.Adozona - In-depth, industry-specific information in English, on everything required by buyers interested in manufac-turing apparel in the Dominican Republic.
- Aventura Hotel - A clean, comfortable place where everything works.
- Casa del Sol - Totally updated vacation rental dating back to the 1860s.
- Casa Destino (Photography)- Renovated colonial in the centro historico of Merida Yucatan, spacious and modern, while still retaining it's historic beauty.
- Casa Sava - Casa de Sava combines everything great about Merida: location, charm, comfort, space, simplicity and elegance.
- Compli Beverage - Wine and beverage compliance services on the Central Coast of California.
- ExBabe's Guide to External Beauty - Quirky personal blog straight from the creative mind of an ex-babe.
- Hacienda Petac - Five-star premier class resort, providing exclusive care to just one group at a time.
- Hats by Jayne - Custom hat repair of vintage hats.
- Healthstar Medical Tourism - Medical tourism concierge service for medical treatment in Merida, Yucatan. Website includes videos produced by Eclectech and an administrative back-end database.
- Jayne's Blog - Musings, writings and general hilarity shared from Jayne's mind to her faithful readers.
- Jungla Caribe - A casual hotel that is close to everything but in its own world.
- Licensing on Demand - An automated and sequenced licensing service for producers who want to sell wine or beer direct to their customers.
- Mayan Crafts - Hand-made Maya jewelry from Yucatan.
- Paisajes Sin Fronteras - Wordpress blog about ecology and caring for the planet.
- Pelicano Beach and Lagoon - Beachfront property on the Yucatan Gulf coast near Campeche.
- Villas Xamach - Ten affordable, contemporary private condos, fully equipped and furnished for sale.
- Woody’s Roundup - Great Woody's BBQ at the Earl Warren Showgrounds.
- Yucatan Custom Furniture - Custom-built wood furniture in Merida and the Yucatan.
- Yucatan Lots - Real estate broker that specializes in beachfront property and undeveloped beach real estate, as well as beachfront condos, on the Gulf Coast and Caribbean Coast of the Yucatan Peninsula in Mexico.
- Yucatan Real Estate Paradise - Real estate agency and Immigration Lawyers in Merida, Yucatan.